OneSource Financial is one of the best online destination(s) for savvy car dealers.
Become a OneSource Dealer! With OneSource Financial as your partner, you gain benefits so you can focus on improving your business performance. Grow the business you’ve always wanted.
- Access to a full staff working on getting your deals APPROVED!
- Direct contact with professional finance consultants that help you structure your loan and navigate through the best possible lending programs and after-market products available.
- Gain access to more lenders.
- Completed compliant loan documentation packages.
- Back end profit potential.
- Access to service contracts and GAP products.
- Fully automated application transmission to lenders.
- Access to credit reports.
- Real time NADA evaluations.
- Fast Funding.
- Access to Risk based pricing notices and adverse action letters.
Commercial Vehicle Loans
OneSource is your solution for great deals on commercial vehicles!
Most commonly used to fund vehicles (especially cars), a commercial vehicle loan can be used for other assets e.g. fork lift trucks.
This can be a very effective way of acquiring an asset for a fixed period of time with fixed maintenance costs thereby giving you the ability to budget.
It can be a whole of life asset based finance agreement, whereby the finance company will source, fund, maintain and dispose to the asset for you. This frees your time to do your business. The things you need to think about are
- Do I want to negotiate with lots of dealers to get the best deal?
- Do I want to negotiate over maintenance and service costs?
- Do I want to negotiate over the sale price?
- Plus I only run a small fleet of vehicles may be only one, mine. Can I get the same discount as say a national company who runs 60,000 vehicles not just on the purchase price but on tires, windscreens, servicing?
- What if there happens to be an accident?
New & Used Leases
OneSource is your resource for new or used car leasing in the United States. We can help you find the best personal or commercial lease option.
- When leasing a vehicle, there is little or no money down, no hidden costs and you avoid paying the Gross Sales Tax on your entire purchase up front.
- We offer on-site financing (OAC) and flexible payment plans on our vehicles for lease, with convenient monthly invoicing or bank debits.
- If used for business, you may be able to write our competitive lease rates off as a business expense.
- You do not have to finance the entire capital cost of the vehicle, allowing your company to retain funds for immediate needs or opportunities.
- We offer vehicle trade-in options and negotiable mileage contracts.
We help you lease or buy any make or model you want, import or domestic, new or late-model used. We also transfer between locations, so if you can’t find the vehicle you want near you, ask us to find it!
A balloon note is a long-term loan, often a mortgage, that has one large payment (the balloon payment) due upon maturity.
This type of note will often have the advantage of very low interest payments, thus requiring very little capital outlay during the life of the loan. Since most of the repayment is deferred until the end of the payment period, the borrower has substantial flexibility to utilize available capital during the life of the loan.
The major problem with such a loan is that the borrower needs to be self-disciplined in preparing for the large single payment, since interim payments are not being made. Balloon notes are often undertaken when refinancing or when a major cash flow event is anticipated.
The benefits of a Balloon Note program are greater flexibility than any other loan and more options at the end of your loan term than any other option. Take a look at these other benefits.
- Lower monthly payments
- More car for less money
- No trade-in hassles or pre-payment penalties
- Can be used for both new and used vehicle loans
- Low or no down payment
- Mileage plans from 12,000 to 18,000 annually
- Actual ownership of the vehicle
- And much more!
Plus, with this option you’ll have the option to refinance, sell, pay-off the remaining balance, trade, or return the vehicle at the end of your term. You decide what works best for you!